Camp Date: CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- EXPLORE different health career opportunities by participating in various tours, presentations and hands-on activities
- EXPERIENCE a variety of age appropriate social activities in an urban setting
- OBSERVE health careers and how health teams interact in an urban setting
- DEVELOP or improve life skills required for educational success
- RECEIVE personal prerequisite and career planning advice and information. Also, receive a student mentor in your chosen field of study
- IMPROVE basic math, science and English skills through a specifically tailored remediation plan for each student. Also, improve interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
Email us to receive updates about the next Health Career Quest Summer Camp.