Forms & Required Documents

Welcome and congratulations on your acceptance into the PGME training program with Shared Health. As a trainee, you are an employee of Shared Health and are required to complete the following forms to initiate payroll and benefits.

Account Request Forms

NOTE: If you receive a page indicating “Please Wait….”, Right-Click on the Link and select Save link as…

How to create a SOGICA VAULT accountFor information & action
Shared Health Account & Access RequestPlease fill out the authentication questions and answers and return to Digital Health as instructed on the form (note: if form does not open, right-click on link and select save link as… to download a copy)

PGME Immunization Information

PGME Immunization LetterFor information
Immunization & Communicable Disease RecordComplete and return to OESH directly as noted on form
OESH Confidential Health QuestionnaireComplete and return to OESH directly as noted on form

Pledge of Confidentiality

Shared Health Confidentiality Policy 320.100.141For information
WRHA Confidentiality Policy 20.10.030For information
Pledge of Confidentiality (Shared Health and WRHA)Complete and return to [email protected]

PARIM Onboarding | Payroll and Benefits

2024 PARIM Onboarding – Payroll and BenefitsFor information
Payroll and Benefits – FAQFor information

Employee Data and HSC Dental Plan

The following two Change Forms are required only if the Resident is changing their name and/or address to something different from what they have already provided in their onboarding package. These forms should be emailed directly to Provincial HR Shared Services (PHRSS), and the Resident should also email their name and address changes to the [email protected]

HRSS Employee Master Data Change FormFor information & action
Manitoba Blue Cross Notice of Change FormFor information & action

HEB Benefits Plan Changes

To make changes to your HEB benefit plans (HEB Healthcare and EAP), go to the HEB Portal.

Shared Health Policies and Procedures

Policies and ProceduresFor information

Unpaid Leave of Absence

Request Form for Unpaid Leave of Absence – PARIMComplete and process as directed on the form
Skip to content