Are you a trained nurse living and working in the Philippines? Consider applying to become an Internationally Educated Nurse in Manitoba, Canada.
Manitoba is currently recruiting qualified health-care workers from the Philippines. Consider moving your health care career to Manitoba. Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- At least two years nursing experience in hospital (acute medicine) or Nursing Home (Care of the Elderly). Non-licensed and/or private duty nurses may also apply.
- Completion of International English Language Test Certificate (IELTs – Academic) or Canadian English Language Benchmark Assessment for Nurse (CELBAN).
Submit your pre-assessment package, to one of Manitoba’s official recruitment agencies in the Philippines. Applicants who meet all criteria requirements may be contacted for an interview at recruitment fairs taking place in Manila, Cebu, Iloilo in February 2023.
Opportunities for recruitment to live and work in Manitoba will be ongoing with additional assessment and interview options made available at later dates.
Manitoba will support successful applicants with assistance in navigating the immigration process, paid licensing and bridging education where necessary, as well as paid travel to Manitoba, accommodation allowance, and workplace orientation, mentorship and one-to-one support as they being their new role in their new home.
- Cover Letter
- Copy of license (if applicable)
- Copy of diploma/degree
- Proof of current practice
- International English Language Testing System Academic (IELTs – Academic) or Official Canadian English Language Benchmark Assessment for Nurse (CELBAN)
- National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) result (if applicable)
Completed application packages may be sent to either:
- Staffhouse International Resources
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – (02) 7091 7464
- Andrews Manpower Consulting
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – (02) 8351-4538
- Globe – 0917 127 9512
If you are an internationally-educated nurse already living in Manitoba and are interested in the supports and opportunities available to you, visit IENs in Manitoba Project | Province of Manitoba (gov.mb.ca). You may be eligible for assistance in navigating the licensing pathway, financial assistance for the costs associated with the licensing process in Manitoba, or referral to language or other classes.