Community Referral Program
Do you know a nurse in the Philippines who may be interested in living and working in Manitoba?
Refer family and friends to submit their CV for pre-assessment and a potential interview at one of Manitoba’s upcoming recruitment fairs in the Philippines. Share this print-friendly flyer with interested nurses today!
Opportunities for recruitment to live and work in Manitoba will be ongoing with additional assessment and interview options made available at later dates.
Applicants must submit the following documents for assessment by one of Manitoba’s official recruitment agencies in the Philippines. Successful applicants will be contact for an interview.
- Cover Letter
- Copy of license (if applicable)
- Copy of diploma/degree
- Proof of current practice
- International English Language Testing System Academic (if applicable)
- National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) result (if applicable)
Completed application packages may be sent to either:
- Staffhouse International Resources
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – (02) 7091 7464
- Andrews Manpower Consulting
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – (02) 8351-4538
- Globe – 0917 127 9512
Learn more about the types of support and incentives available to successful applicants.