Community Referral Program
Do you know a nurse in the Philippines who may be interested in living and working in Manitoba?
Refer family and friends to submit their CV for pre-assessment and a potential interview at one of Manitoba’s upcoming recruitment fairs in the Philippines!
Interested individuals will be pre-assessed for eligibility and may be invited to participate in an interview and other recruitment activities. Interviews will take place at the following locations in February 2023:
Opportunities for recruitment to live and work in Manitoba will be ongoing with additional assessment and interview options made available at later dates.
Applicants must submit the following documents for assessment by one of Manitoba’s official recruitment agencies in the Philippines. Successful applicants will be contact for an interview.
- Cover Letter
- Copy of license (if applicable)
- Copy of diploma/degree
- Proof of current practice
- International English Language Testing System Academic (if applicable)
- International English Language Testing System General (if applicable)
- National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) result (if applicable)
Completed application packages may be sent to either:
- Staffhouse International Resources
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – (02) 7091 7464
- Andrews Manpower Consulting
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – (02) 8351-4538
- Globe – 0917 127 9512
Learn more about life in Manitoba and the many health-care opportunities available across the province by visiting https://healthcareersmanitoba.ca/buildyourfuturemb/.
Learn more about how Manitoba the types of support and incentives available to successful applicants.